- News! Baruch College Receives $1 Million Gift from Bank of America to Support Black and Latino Students' Academic and Career Success
- Baruch College Rankings and Recognition
- #1: Baruch is Top Public College for Value: Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education
- #1: "Best Colleges in America, Ranked by Value," in New York, and tristate region among public institutions: Money
- U.S. News & World Report: Baruch Earns High Marks for Academic Excellence, Student Success, Least Student Debt, and Diversity
- #1: Four-Year Public Colleges as Engine of Economic Mobility: Brookings Institution
- #1: "Best Bang for the Buck Colleges" in New York: Washington Monthly
- #2: Public Institution for Return on Investment: CNBC
- Baruch College President S. David Wu
- "Leading Baruch College with passion and determination" - Elite Lifestye magazine profile
- Multiple Honors for Leadership "50 Top U.S. College and Presidents" List; 2020 Higher Education Power 50 List; Inaugural Power of Diversity: Asian 100 List
- New Video! Be Resilient Celebrates the Inspiring Resiliency of the Baruch Community During These Unprecedented Times
- Faculty and Student Awards
- Marxe Graduate Student Wins Fulbright English Teaching Assistant Award to Azerbaijan
- Associate Professor Pablo Peixoto Receives $1.4 Million National Institutes of Health Grant to Study Neurons
- Professor Steven Young Awarded a $150,000 Grant from the National Science Foundation
- Associate Professor Sarah Bishop Earns Fulbright Global Scholar Grant
As the Baruch community continues to learn, work, and socialize in the remote environment, we are collecting articles, unity messages, and stories of inspiration here.
Join the Conversation
President S. David Wu has launched a monthly blog to discuss ideas, research, and perspectives that impact the campus community, higher education, and society. Read, share, and comment on his latest post, "Connecting to the 'Big Picture'"
Virtual Baruch Events
- Running through Sunday, Nov. 29 - Alexander String Quartet Celebrates Beethoven's 250th Birthday with two streaming recitals: The Early, Middle, and Quartets, and Works by Beethoven and George Walker.
- Thursday, Dec. 3 - Speaking Truth to Power: Demanding a Response to Structural Inequality
- Wednesday, Dec. 9 - Fiddler: A Miracle of Miracles
- Thursday, Dec. 10 - A Tour of the World in Six Art Works: Two Fridas
Interested in Enrolling?