- New Video! Be Resilient Celebrates the Inspiring Resiliency of the Baruch Community During These Unprecedented Times
- Baruch College President S. David Wu Named to City & State's Inaugural Power of Diversity: Asian 100 List
- Fall 2020 Guidance: Vast Majority of Classes Online; Task Force for the Future Report
- Read President Wu’s Latest Blog Post: “Reimagining Higher Education--and Baruch--in a New Normal"
- Baruch College Rankings and Recognition:
- #1: "Best Colleges in America, Ranked by Value," in New York, and tristate region among public institutions: Money
- Baruch is one of the Nation's "Best 386 Colleges:" The Princeton Review
- #1: Four-Year Public Colleges as Engine of Economic Mobility: Brookings Institution
- #1: Best Affordable Elite Colleges: Washington Monthly
- #2: Public Institution for Return on Investment: CNBC
- Faculty Awards:
- Associate Professor Pablo Peixoto Receives $1.4 Million National Institutes of Health Grant to Study Neurons
- Assistant Professor Krista C. Dobi Wins $459,732 Grant from National Institutes of Health
- Professor Edyta Greer was Awarded a $250,000 Grant from the National Science Foundation
- Associate Professor Sarah Bishop Earns Fulbright Global Scholar Grant
In these times of unprecedented change, loss, and pain, the Baruch community continues to be a source for inspiration and connection:
Hello, Baruch! I am thrilled to start our new journey, together. - A Message from President Wu
"Why We Can't Breathe" - Associate Professor Regina A. Bernard, PhD, writes about standing witness to violence against African Americans.
Visit Baruch's Community Connections for more articles, resources, and events.
Virtual Baruch Events
- Running through Tuesday, September 22 - The Films of Sidney Harman Writer-in-Residence Xiaolu Guo
- Thursday, September 24 - The Chinese Economy: Moving Beyond Covid-19
- Thursday, September 24 - Election 2020 @ Baruch: Who's Winning the Battle for Congress?
Interested in Enrolling?
#GetCounted Now for Census 2020