Explore Academics at Baruch
Learn about Baruch’s undergraduate and graduate academic degree programs and explore our schools below:
Take the Virtual Tour
Engage with President Wu
President S. David Wu publishes a monthly blog to discuss ideas, research, and perspectives that impact the campus community, higher education, and society. Read, share, and comment on his latest post, “A Dress Rehearsal for the Future.”
Voices of Baruch
Baruch College undergraduate and graduate students take action to affect change and support communities both domestically and abroad.
Explore additional videos:
Relive the 2021 Virtual Commencement Experience
Congratulations to the more than 5,600 graduates of the Marxe School of Public and International Affairs, the Weissman School of Arts and Sciences, and the Zicklin School of Business.
Undergrad Wins Fulbright U.S. Student Award to Mexico
Kimberly Kazdal, a SEEK student who graduated from Baruch College this May, will participate in a Fulbright program where she wants to honor her family roots by working on Latin America and Caribbean-focused issues.
Senior leaders and faculty are sought-after experts on today’s most pressing topics:
- S. David Wu in Diverse: Issues in Higher Education: Hitting the Ground Running: A Q&A With Baruch College President
- Linda Essig in Crain’s New York Business: People on the Move
- Elliott Dawes in Harlem World: Education Leader Elliott Dawes Named as Executive Chief Diversity Officer
- Carla Anne Robbins on Council on Foreign Relations Podcast: The World Next Week: What to Read This Summer
- Scott Newbert in Entrepreneur: 5 Ways to Prepare Your Business Now for the Next Major Disruption
- Héctor Cordero-Guzmán in El Diario: New York Mexican-Americans Would Make a Difference if They Register and Vote
- Andrea Gabor in Bloomberg: Education Without Controversy? What’s the Point?
Meet Baruch students and learn how their education is helping them achieve success:
- Baruch College Undergraduate Wins Fulbright U.S. Student Award Program to Mexico
- Baruch College Student Awarded a Venture For America Fellowship
- Two Students Named 2021 Jeannette K. Watson Fellows
- Graduate Student Earns a Fulbright Award
- Alum Wins Fellowship to Become U.S. Diplomat
Safe Campus Reopening Hub
Find the latest updates regarding Baruch College’s safe campus reopening plan below.
- Baruch Forward
- Update on Fall 2021 Schedule
- Course Modality Changes
- Staff to Return to Campus on Aug. 2
August marks the start of fall classes for students and the return to in-person work for faculty and staff. Students coming to campus will be required to be vaccinated against Covid-19. Visit VaxUpCUNY for up-to-date information and location finders.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Baruch continuously strives to promote a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) with special events, listening sessions, resource sharing, and by supporting DEI awareness in our classrooms and offices. Read more about the College’s efforts.
The pandemic has stretched the College’s resources beyond their limits. The calls for emergency aid, food assistance, health services, and counseling are overwhelming.
noon – 1 pm
Tuesday, July 13
11 am – noon