Baruch Computing and Technology Center (BCTC)
What is a Baruch Username and Baruchmail?
- Campus Computer & Wireless Access
- Newman Library Remote Access
Your BaruchMail will get you access to:
- Official College Mail including Registration & final grade notifications
- Office365 Access (Current undergraduate/graduate students only)
Don't know your Baruch UserName or Baruch Student Email Account?
Click here to look it up.
Change/Reset your password
By default, the Baruch Username password is in the following format: yyMmmdd of your DOB + Last 4 of SSN
- For example, if you were born on January 1st, 1990 and your SSN was XXX-XX-1234, your default password would be: 90Jan011234
Note: If you have forgotten your password and contact the BCTC Helpdesk for technical assistance, they reset your password to your date of birth in the following sequence, YYMmmDD + Last 4 of SSN. This password reset will take effect access to all the items listed above, including the Student Degree Audit, student printing system, Newman Library Remote Access, wireless network, and Office 365 e-mail systems as well.
- NEVER share your account with others, and never use anyone else’s account. This is a violation of the College's CUNY Computer User Responsibilities Policy.
- ALWAYS log off a computer when you leave - even if you leave for a short time to do something else.
- Should you have any questions about your Baruch Username and/or your BaruchMail accounts, contact the BCTC Helpdesk (646-312-1010, firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance.