General Contact Information
Baruch College, Financial Aid
One Bernard Baruch Way,
New York, NY 10010-5585
151 E. 25th Street, Room #880
Welcome to the Office of Financial Aid Services
Walk-In Hours (While Classes Are In Session)
12 PM - 6 PM
12 PM - 6 PM
12 PM - 6 PM
12 PM - 6 PM (Lobby Hours Only)
Use this website as a resource for all things financial aid and go over our helpful checklist below.
Financial Aid Checklist:
- Assistance is available via live chat, e-mail, and telephone. También se les ofrecen servicios en Español. Be sure to use the IRS data retrieval tool to load your tax data directly to your FAFSA.
- You will need both the FAFSA and your PIN later on if you want to take out loans.
For detailed instructions on how to view your financial aid.
- The Academic Census Date is the point at which a student’s enrollment status is locked for financial (e.g., Federal aid, scholarships, etc.) aid purposes. This is the date the Office of Financial Aid Services takes a "snapshot" of students' enrollment to establish the "official enrollment" for financial aid eligibility. At this point in the session/term/semester, credit hours are locked and financial aid for the term is reviewed, and adjusted if needed, to reflect the student's enrolled credits that are eligible to receive financial aid. For example, a full-time student dropped credits before the census date, the student’s financial aid will be evaluated and possibly reduced to match the number of credits enrolled as of the Census Date. Credits added after the Census Date cannot be used to increase financial aid eligibility.
- You are only responsible for covering charges that are not covered by pending aid on CUNYFirst.
- Financial Aid Services cannot advise on Bursar holds, billing, payment, and TAP-related inquiries. If that is why you have contacted us, please redirect your concern to the Bursar’s office. To contact the Bursar by email. To reach the Bursar's office by phone, dial 646-312-1280.
- As an NCAA Division III institution, Baruch College prohibits athletically related financial aid for all institutional-administered scholarships
- For questions or concerns regarding Federal Direct Loans (Stafford Loans).
- For questions or concerns regarding Federal Direct PLUS Loans.
- For questions or concerns regarding Perkins Loans.
- For questions or concerns regarding private loans.
- For questions or concerns regarding the Pell program.
- For questions or concerns regarding Federal Work Study.
- For questions or concerns regarding scholarships.
- For questions or concerns regarding the SEEK program.
- For general financial aid concerns that do not meet any of the above criteria.
Check out the pages in the left-side column for further information on specific programs. Use the following links below for information on scholarships and studying abroad.
- Applying for Financial Aid
- Student Eligibility
- Requirements for Federal Financial Aid
- Requirements for State Financial Aid
- Eligible Non-Citizens
- International Students
- Selective Service
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Drug Related Offenses and Aid Eligibility
- Estimating College Costs
- Graduate Students
- Additional Information and Resources
- Financial Aid Award Guide