Skip to content

Office of Sponsored Programs and Research.

Office of Sponsored Programs and Research (SPAR)

Foreign Student Authorization Information Page Title

A Foreign student are students that have F-1 or J-1 Visas. For more information, please visit this webpage for further details.

Instructions to Foreign Student Employees & their Supervisors

  1. Complete the Research Foundation (RF) new hire package or, if the employee has previously worked for the RF within the last three years, Complete the Personnel Action Form.
  2. Supervisors should download the Foreign Student Work Authorization template and customize it OR, if he/she is not a student of Baruch College, the employee must obtain the employment authorization form from their International Students Office.
  3. Submit to the SPAR Office the completed new hire package or PAF along with the employee's employment authorization letter/form and a copy of the employee's I-94 and I20.

All questions should be directed to Tara Smith at (646) 312-2204.

Last updated: 03/15/2016