Office of Sponsored Programs and Research.
Office of Sponsored Programs and Research (SPAR)
Viewing Your Research Foundation Grant Accounts On-Line
1) Obtain a User Id and Password from the Research Foundation:
- Send an email request to Tara Smith at Tara.Smith@baruch.cuny.edu, 646-312-2204 or Zolicia.Abotsi@baruch.cuny.edu, 646-312-2205.
- Upon receiving the email notification with your Research Foundation user information, you must go to http://www.rfcuny.org .
- Select “ Log In”.
- Select “ Create” if this is your first time on the website.
- Enter your assigned user identification code (three letters and/or digits) that was emailed to you from Margaret.
- Enter your own password (do not forget your password!!)
2) Viewing your account information:
- After you are logged into the Research Foundation website, look under "Electronic Tools" on the initial page.
- Select "Web Reports (Kuali 7/1/2013)"
- Select your account's "Project ID" number
- Select the report type that you need (i.e., Project Budget and Expense Report, Project Cumulative Report, etc.)
- Select "Month"
- Click "Generate" to run a report for your project account.
If you lose your password or user ID, please contact Margaret Olszewska of the Research Foundation at Margaret_Olszewska@rfcuny.org (her number is 212-417-8404) to request your user identification or to reset your password.
If you experience technical difficulties with viewing your report(s), please contact SPAR at (646) 312-2205.
Last Updated on 08/24/2020