Office of Human Resources
News and Announcements
The best way to contact HR is by email at Human.Resources@baruch.cuny.edu. We encourage you to visit the HR staff page directory to connect with a dedicated specialist: https://www.baruch.cuny.edu/hr/staff.htm.
Due to remote working, we are unable to accept any requests via fax.
- CCA - Resources for Working Parents
- CUNY Required Training - Deadline extended to 08/14/2020
- E-SPARC Flyer
- CCA@Your Service Announcement
- Adjunct Summer Pay Dates
- Four-Day Summer Workweek
- PRAssist Final Due Date Memo
- Commuter Administrative Fees Update
- Adjunct Workload Reporting Form
- Online Learning Opportunities & Resource Guide
- CARES Act Provisions Affecting Retirement Plans
- COVID-19 Wellness Resources
- NYC COVID-19 Resources
- CUNY COVID-19 Update
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Employee Rights Poster (English)
- Employee Rights Poster (Spanish)
- Employee Rights Poster (Chinese)
- Employee Rights Poster (Korean)
Welcome to Human Resources at Baruch College! Whether you’re here to explore employment opportunities at the College, or you are interested in learning more about your benefits as a current employee, we hope this website provides you with an engaging and productive experience. The Office of Human Resources strives to be an agile, trusted strategic partner that delivers sustainable services and solutions that contribute to Baruch’s success through the attraction, retention, engagement and continual development of a talented and diverse workforce. Our website has been redesigned to be more user-friendly, and optimized for mobile devices, providing you with a positive user-experience as you browse for information on training, medical benefits, policies and guidelines, holidays, vacation, sick leave, retirement, new employee information, and much more.
Consistent with our strategic plan, the office is currently undergoing a significant transformation aimed at an improved model of service delivery. To that end, we are clarifying and consolidating policies, streamlining HR processes, replacing outdated technology, and redefining roles to ensure more strategic and effective HR support.
We are confident you will find this a more user-friendly and visually appealing website that reflects our vision, and demonstrates the vital strategic role Human Resources plays in Baruch College’s continued growth and success.