Baruch College Ranks #1 on Money's "Top 10 Best Colleges for Business Majors"
Zicklin School of Business jumps to top spot in 2020 list
The Zicklin School of Business at Baruch College is the #1 place in the country to study business according to Money.
The top placement represents a two-point jump in Money’s “Top 10 Best Colleges for Business Majors” list since the last time this ranking came out. This year, Baruch placed ahead of private and public colleges and universities across the U.S. including Pennsylvania, Notre Dame, Georgetown, Rutgers, and Southern California.
When profiling Baruch College, Money noted that Baruch students “benefit from its New York City location—they’re just a few miles from Wall Street and close to the headquarters of many major corporations.”
Zicklin School of Business programs prepare students for careers in all areas of business including accountancy, finance, information systems, management, marketing, international business, and real estate.
Zicklin School of Business: Year of Top Rankings
The Zicklin School of Business and its programs continually receive national recognitions, including:
- “2020 Best Accounting Colleges in the U.S.” - College Factual
- “2020 Best Real Estate Colleges in the U.S.” - College Factual
- “Top 50 Best Value Undergraduate Business Schools” - Value College
- “Top Master of Business Administration Programs” - WalletHub
WATCH AND LEARN:
- Virtual Tour: Explore the Zicklin School of Business with student David Alvarez as your tour guide
- Zicklin Spotlight: Meet Zicklin faculty members who are industry experts in their fields
How Money Determines the Best Colleges for Business
In order to find the best colleges for business, Money’s looks at its 2019-2020 Best Colleges ranking, which Baruch College ranked #2. Money then focuses on business programs and number of degrees conferred, along with earnings business-degree holders report to Payscale.com.
# # #
(Story published on 3/27/20)